Select Your Style

Choose your layout

Sewa Sanskar Samrasta Samridhi

Street Children Project

Delhi might have registered phenomenal growth during all these years, the fact is that 2/3 of Delhi’s citizens are still deprived of meaningful social benefits like education, employment and samskars. Kids waste their time and energy in fighting or begging in the streets. To uplift such children the Sewa Bharati started a Street Children Project at Dilshad Garden. Currently, eight such centres in 6 various locations are educating and uplifting 540 street kids offering them better life and access to employability. Ministry of Women and Child Welfare bears 90 per cent expenses of these projects, while the rest 10 per cent is borne by the Sewa Bharati.

%d bloggers like this: